We invite you to do three things:
- Type in your zip code in the box on this webpage to find the partner closest to your business location.
- Contact that partner and invite them to visit your business.
- Read the testimonies on this website from some of your peers. Click on the Testimonies tab at the upper right of this website.
Why Do Companies Hire Our CFO Partners?
- We started this company 1987.
- Each CFO partner averages 25 years of experience.
- We are trusted long-term business advisors - we will be with your company for five years, ten years, or however
long it takes.
- We help improve profits & cash.
- Business owners like our publications, such as The Danger Zone &
Avoiding The Danger Zone and Finding The Exit™
- We provide national partnership resources to your individual business.
- We help with successful exit strategies.
- There is no contract for you to sign or long-term obligation on your part.
- The benefits of our services exceed the costs.
CEO Resource - How to Read Financial Statements
Reading financial statements is often a source of frustration to many business owners. We understand that frustration. The three key financial statements that should be prepared for your company are:
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
The following non-commercial website might assist your understanding of reading financial statements. www.baruch.cuny.edu/tutorials/statements/
Feel free to call upon one of our CFO partners if you need more information on this topic.