Ami’s clients benefit from her two decades of executive experience serving in roles such as CFO, Vice-President, Treasurer, Director, and Controller across many industries in both small and large, public, and private corporations. Ami’s passion for working with entrepreneurs and business owners is a natural fit with her role as Partner at B2B CFO®. She is a strategic listener and collaborator whose goal is to help business owners and investors of privately held businesses reach their goals and find the joy in both their business and professional lives by removing barriers so their business can enjoy profitable, sustainable, and scalable growth... SEE MORE
Ami graduated from DePaul University with a BS degree in accounting and is a Certified Public Accountant . She earned her MBA from the Thunderbird School of Global Management, is a certified executive coach, a Certified Mergers & Acquisitions Advisor and holds a PMP certification. As an executive coach she recognizes the importance of people before process to truly enable business transformation, profit maximization and value creation. She has deep knowledge in all aspects of the finance, accounting, treasury management, and many administrative functions. Her expertise encompasses:
Strategic Business Planning
- Developing strategic plans so that owners, shareholders, and investors can create value and monetize their investment with the goal of realizing the highest value for the company when the time is right for a successful exit or transfer
- Developing complete business plans for investor or funding purposes.
- Setting up financial systems, processes, and controls to ensure integrity of the financial statements.
- Development of budgets, forecasts and financial reporting including business dashboards to monitor and manage the pulse of the business.
Efficient Business Operations
- Profit enhancement and process improvements
- Audit preparation and execution
- Preparation of loan packages for banks and equity investors
- Financial analysis of capital investments and large purchases
- Inventory planning/management
- Cash and vendor management and collections/payments
- Treasury and Risk Management
M&A Transaction Execution
- Mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, data rooms and integrations
- Developing models for valuations, growth plans, potential acquisitions or divestitures and exit strategies
- Buys/Sell or Acquire/divest contract review and negotiation
- Business Coaching of finance and executive teams
- Leadership coaching for key executive leaders
- Organization assessment for purpose led leadership and successful teams
Ami lives in Walnut Creek, California with her husband of 22 years. She is an avid traveler and visited 30+ countries. She is a student of art, history, food, and culture during her travels. She also enjoys reading, walking and is an aspiring chef who loves to cook cuisines from all over the world. Ami was in the past a PTSA president, volunteer at a women’s shelters and adult continuing education centers. She is passionate about mentoring especially with underprivileged women and youth.
Get Started With Ami
Get Your own complimentary* Gap Diagnostic Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners