Andrew has over 30 years of financial, operational and transactional experience across a broad range of industries... SEE MORE
WHAT I DO: I help executive management teams achieve their strategic objectives (cost differentiation, product differentiation, or growth) by providing leadership and insights to influence business direction and achieve results.
HOW I DO IT: I lead the development and use of people, best-practices, and information technology to build a well-controlled yet flexible organization with strong financial management, project management, cross team communications and business processes.
WHO I WORK WITH: I partner with the board of directors, executive management team, and investors at companies in in a variety of industries including information technology, professional services, financial services, and commercial real estate.
WHY IT WORKS: I have over 30 years of experience building and scaling accounting / finance functions, including instituting systems and controls, launching processes, and managing key metrics of the business.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT: The breadth of experience and knowledge gained as a C-level executive and as a management consultant to a diverse set of clients including JPMorgan Chase, Citibank, VISA International, Federal Reserve Bank, Nationwide Insurance, Pfizer, and IBM. This enables me to capably:
- Contribute financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction setting.
- Act as a strategic business partner, enabler, and problem solver to the management team.
- Develop and use forward-looking predictive models and financial analyses to provide insights and make better decisions.
- Promote the use of metrics and scorecards to drive the business.
- Select, integrate, and transform information systems (e.g., ERP, RPA, Data Warehouse) to establish a platform for growth.
- Foster trusting relationships with investors, bankers, and the board of directors.
- Emphasize systematic improvement - broader, bolder reimaginations of how work gets done based on issues, trends, and changes in the company's operating model.
- Facilitate a collaborative, positive, and authentic team culture that fosters possibility and individual growth.
- Communicate and manage people at all levels of the organization.
Andrew graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a BS in Journalism and from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University with an MBA in Finance.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Get Started With Andrew
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners