As a partner with B2B CFO and your strategic business advisor, Bob delivers on our purpose, “Our Why”... SEE MORE
“In everything we do, we believe in improving the lives of business owners. We believe each owner is unique and important to our society. We improve their lives by understanding their goals and removing barriers that get in their way. We have proprietary tools and processes.”
As a strategic professional, Bob has held executive roles such as CFO, CEO and COO, and brings more than 25 years of comprehensive demonstrated knowledge, characterized by exceptional leadership and communication proficiencies blended with a teamwork approach. His experience encompasses private and public industry sectors:
- Healthcare system
- Independent and employed physician medical groups
- Management and Professional Services
- Property management and real estate.
Bob is accountable for aligning organizations for growth and development while meeting its operational and financial goals. He provides executive leadership in establishing a strategic vision to ensure organizations maintain a competitive position in a changing marketplace. Bob sets out to achieve the highest levels of business development, profitability, growth, and operational distinction. He fosters a culture of inclusion while maintaining best in class service, mentoring core leadership teams and flexing teammates to surpass expectations.
Areas of Value
- Strategic Planning
- Revenue Strategies and Financial Planning
- Business Development
- New Venture Startups
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Joint Venture
- Cash Flow Management
- Workflow Redesign and Process Improvement
- KPIs, Benchmarks and Data Analytics
- Population Health & Value/Risk Contracts
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Payor Contracting
- Information Technology
- Compensation modeling
- Board & Shareholder
- New venture startup experienced 30% new client growth in first twelve months.
- Workflow improvements in financial operations resulting in considerable improvement to cash flow for client.
- Instituted internal controls resulting in positive bottom-line impact to free cash for capital improvements.
- Developed and led teams through a significant restructuring to meet the needs of the multiple changes in operational structures and leadership. Better aligned leadership positions with core work and strengthened functional areas by promoting top 20% of talented teammates. Thoughtfully replaced roles with the appropriate skill mix and experience. Outcome resulted in a 2% reduction to budget and a 14% reduction in leadership costs in a growing area of the organization.
- Successful integration of functional business units, including compensation plans, conversion of legal structure resulting in multi-year improvement to cash flow targeted for reinvestment in long term plan.
- Execution of joint venture with complex healthcare system resulting in multi-million-dollar investor gain.
- Favorable minority interest investment in privately held organization expected to produce 20% ROI.
Originally from Cleveland, Ohio, Bob, his wife and four sons relocated to Charlotte, North Carolina in 2011.
If you are interested in preparing to sell your business, improve cash flow, increase company value, grow profitably, obtain bank loans or plan strategically, please reach out to Bob via email at bobbattista@B2BCFO.com
Get Started With Bob
Get Your own complimentary* Gap Diagnostic Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners