Brent Bishop spent a career helping business owners and their companies grow sales and profitability, improve cash flow, increase business and personal value... SEE MORE
I've accomplished these measurable goals, and others, for my own companies and numerous clients, as well.
During the past 30 years, Brent has guided public companies and investor owned private companies as CEO and CFO through dozens of successful public offerings, private equity recapitalizations, and buy/sell transactions.
Brent's business experience spans multiple industries, including software technology, healthcare, commercial real estate, insurance, wealth management services, commercial landscaping, packaging & label services , food service, retail and others.
Most recently, Brent was President and CEO of irth Solutions, a high growth, middle-market energy and utility related SaaS software critical asset protection service provider. He lead the company's value growth from $8.5M to $138M, through three recapitalizations events with two private equity firms, a SBIC and a family office.
Areas of expertise to increase company value include:
- Increasing, diversifying and stabilizing top-line revenue through current market expansion, new market introductions, new product introductions, pricing evaluation and review and review of current vertically aligned acquisition opportunities.
- Improving Cash Flow - Implementing cash flow procedures and operating funding to effectively predict, budget and manage company cash flows.
- Increasing profitability by analyzing gross profit margins (evaluate cost accounting procedures where necessary), analyzing various financial ratios, evaluate operating expense and debt structure.
- Reduce costs and increase operating profits by evaluating and analyzing operating processes and procedures to improve in operating efficiencies.
- Evaluate organizational structure and staffing structure to analyze workforce experience and assignments.
Get Started With Brent
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners