Dave has broad based financial operations experience in aerospace manufacturing, chemical manufacturing and automotive aftermarket distribution for small to large business entities in both publically held and private equity businesses... SEE MORE
Dave's operational experience with manufacturing focused heavily on inventory processes and managing operating cash. His responsibility included all aspects of operational reporting and productivity improvements for stand alone entities as well as global integration.
Dave's background includes significant success with productivity and change management requirements. Dave has comprehensive experience with business modeling, strategic market based pricing, due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, six sigma and lean sigma.
Prior to becoming a partner at B2B CFO Dave specific experiences include:
- Senior financial leader for at a large chemical manufacturing company responsible for over 50 manufacturing and distribution locations in the US and Canada.
- Creation and leadership of a global shared services organization responsible for the customer call center, procurement administration, general accounting, and data integrity.
- Re-engineering of market pricing structure to optimize market share and product portfolio margins.
- Recapitalization to launch new products for growth.
- VP Corporate Controller for global aircraft manufacturing company.
- Senior financial leader for global SAP implementation specifically leading the order to cash design and implementation team.
Dave has his Bachelor of Science in Accounting and completed advanced training from the Center for Executive Development at Arizona State University. He has served on the board of directors for Tucson YMCA and CAMUS Waste Water Treatment in Muskegon Michigan.
A native of Arizona, Dave's career has taken him across the globe, but Katy Texas is where he and his wife call home. Their son recently graduated from Texas A&M and works in College Station.
Get Started With Dave
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners