Eric is a finance executive with 25+ years of cross-functional experience including Finance, Operations, Sales, and Underwriting. He has over 12 years of CFO experience as a collaborative leader in solving business problems while managing and developing highly engaged teams. Previous roles include CFO positions at businesses with revenues ranging from $1 billion to $10 billion. He has M&A experience including buying and selling companies and integrating the operations of acquisitions. Eric also provided strategic planning support and financial modeling for several startup businesses. .. SEE MORE
When Eric is not working, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing guitar, exercising, walking his dogs and reading.
Significant accomplishments include:
- Partnered with business leaders to improve business results through independent financial analysis, industry and competitor analysis, and capital management tools.
- Provided leadership in working with business units to develop strategic and operational plans including the narrative and multi-year financials.
- Key member of a task force providing a point of view on the threats and opportunities from Emerging Vehicle Technology and Mobility Services. Developed the financial modeling framework and collaborated with a cross functional team on model methodology and assumptions.
- Increased revenue growth by working closely with business partners on additional distribution, improving product competitive position, and improving operational efficiency.
- Developed individual store income statements and sales performance metrics to support the business in managing growth and profit
- Developed management reporting packages and facilitated performance review meetings through collaboration with business leaders to support performance management.
- Developed and implemented the Expense Roadmap framework to identify and quantify process improvements and expense reductions.
- Excellent track record of managing and developing an engaged finance team responsible for financial analysis, management reporting, planning and forecasting, and capital management.
Eric has the experience and expertise to help your business in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning
- Improve Cash Flow
- Obtain Bank Loans
- Industry Benchmarking
- KPI Implementation
- Profitable Growth Plans
- Increase Company Value
- Strategic Acquisitions
- Prepare Business to Sell
Get Started With Eric
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners