Eric is a finance executive with 25+ years of cross-functional experience including Finance, Operations, Sales, and Underwriting. He has over 12 years of CFO experience as a collaborative leader in solving business problems while managing and developing highly engaged teams. Previous roles include CFO positions at businesses with revenues ranging from $1 billion to $10 billion. Eric also provided strategic planning support and financial modeling for several startup businesses. .. SEE MORE
When Eric is not working, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing guitar, exercising, walking his dogs and reading.
Significant accomplishments include:
- Partnered with business leaders to improve business results through independent financial analysis, industry and competitor analysis, and capital management tools.
- Provided leadership in working with business units to develop strategic and operational plans including the narrative and multi-year financials.
- Key member of a task force providing a point of view on the threats and opportunities from Emerging Vehicle Technology and Mobility Services. Developed the financial modeling framework and collaborated with a cross functional team on model methodology and assumptions.
- Increased revenue growth by working closely with business partners on additional distribution, improving product competitive position, and improving operational efficiency.
- Developed individual store income statements and sales performance metrics to support the business in managing growth and profit
- Developed management reporting packages and facilitated performance review meetings through collaboration with business leaders to support performance management.
- Developed and implemented the Expense Roadmap framework to identify and quantify process improvements and expense reductions.
- Excellent track record of managing and developing an engaged finance team responsible for financial analysis, management reporting, planning and forecasting, and capital management.
Eric has the experience and expertise to help your business in the following areas:
- Cash flow projections, management and optimization
- Credit line establishment, renewal, and extension
- Strategic planning
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Industry benchmarking and comparative analysis
- KPI implementation to track performance against objectives
- Cost benefit analysis
- Financial proformas
- Divestitures, acquisitions, & integration of acquired entities
- Process improvement
- Cost reduction and avoidance
- Development and training
- Risk management
If we work together, I promise that I will always put your interests first, and that in a year or less, we will reduce your stress about cash flow, your business will be running better, and we will be eliminating the barriers to your company’s success.
- Begin with a Discovery Analysis
- Agree on a Strategic GamePlan
- Begin to excel and see results
What Happens if We Don't Move Forward?
Your company value will not grow and your cash flow will not be what you want it to be. You won’t be able to achieve your goals. Grim picture!
Get Started With Eric
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners