Business Check-Up – Is it time?
Posted on March 10, 2015 by Grant Brisacher
When was the last time your business had a check-up by someone outside your internal organization?
1. Do your bankers and lenders trust your internal financial statements?
2. Are your internal financial statements prepared without errors?
3. Does your internal accounting staff understand your financial statements from an accounting, income tax, business and industry perspective?
4. Are the internal financial statements issued in a timely manner each month?
5. Do you receive monthly reporting on the amount you will owe the IRS?
6. Do you receive accurate internal cash flow projections?
7. Are you convinced your company does not have internal or external theft of cash or other assets?
Do any of the questions above make you nervous or raise your anxiety level?
Perhaps it’s time to contact a B2B CFO® to discuss your areas of concern. We have a proven success track record since 1987.
Core Values: Honesty, Integrity, Objectivity
Get Started With Grant
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners