Jerry has twenty years of direct experience as the CFO of closely held and family owned businesses providing strong, hands-on financial leadership that includes operations, process improvement, and strategic planning. As an audit and consulting partner in the first half of his career, Jerry is able to leverage his public accounting experience to help stakeholders create or increase the value of their business... SEE MORE
Jerry brings energy, intelligence, and accountability to the table and is passionate about listening to and working with business owners in defining and achieving their goals. He believes what gets measured gets done.
Jerry's experience and competence in creating value for your business include:
- Business transition and exit strategies
- Succession planning for current and next generation
- Banking and financing relationships
- Customer and supplier credit and terms negotiations
- Debt and equity restructuring
- Forecast modeling and budgeting
- Due diligence procedures for either buy or sell side transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Metrics development and dashboard reporting
- Internal financial reporting analysis and quality
- Tax minimization strategies
- Business valuations
- Working capital/cash management
- Data analytics and benchmarking
- Margin analysis and product/service pricing models
- Capital investment ROI
- Compensation, bonus and commission programs
- Employee benefit plans cost/benefit analysis
- Cost containment and workforce planning
- Process and financial reporting systems improvement
- Inventory control and turnover
- Managing quality
- ERP systems implementation
- Human capital ROI
- Internal control policies and procedures
Jerry has frequently spoken to business groups and bankers on Building a Professionally Managed Financially Secure Business and Getting Behind the Numbers in Financial Statements.
Jerry is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA). He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA).
If we work together, I promise that I will always put your interests first, and that in a year or less, we will reduce your stress about cash flow, your business will be running better, and we will be eliminating the barriers to your company’s success.
- Begin with a Discovery Analysis
- Agree on a Strategic GamePlan
- Begin to excel and see results
What Happens if We Don't Move Forward?
Your company value will not grow and your cash flow will not be what you want it to be. You won’t be able to achieve your goals. Grim picture!
Get Started With Jerry
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners