Karl Almond approaches each assignment with a holistic perspective, understanding that all business functions are closely related. This mindset allows for a rapid and thorough identification of problem areas and the development of solutions that address the root cause of the issue... SEE MORE
With 30 plus years of diverse executive level business experience, Karl is an innovative and insightful leader who has served both public and private companies in manufacturing, distribution, and SaaS in the domestic and international arenas.
In his previous positions, Karl served in executive-level finance, operations, supply chain, and administrative roles and is well known as a hands-on and accessible leader. He brings passion, energy, and enthusiasm to every project. As a trusted advisor to corporate CEOs, presidents and senior business managers throughout an organization, he provides advice on strategic and mission critical projects, assuring businesses of improved results and positive outcomes.
Karl's significant accomplishments include:
- Securing financing for a $30m plus acquisition, which doubled the company's sales overnight.
- Reducing a manufacturer's financial closing cycle to three days from over a week by employing efficient closing techniques, eliminating non-value adding activities, improving IT system integration, and enhancing daily accounting processes.
- Leading numerous facility and equipment acquisition projects, including a $10m expansion and equipment acquisition project with a Turkish based supplier and most recently, installation of a $3.7m solar generating facility for a Massachusetts manufacturer.
- Improving customer on time delivery from 75% to 90% by developing and deploying a factory floor reporting system designed for front line managers, including easy to understand key performance indicators.
Focus areas where Karl's specific skills and broad business background are an asset:
- Strategic Business Planning - Developing a Road Map for Success
- Waste Elimination and Process Optimization - Improving Results and Overall Performance
- Cash Flow Improvement - Providing Security for Business Owners
- Cost Reduction and Containment - Leading to Profit Maximization
- Developing Capital Project Payback and Selection Programs - Ensuring Positive ROI
Karl has a BS in Accounting and Finance from UMass Dartmouth and an MBA in Management from Bryant University. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and is also certified as a Global Managerial Account (CGMA), is a Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) and is certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM). Karl lives with his wife Lisa in Swansea, MA and in his spare time teaches at the UMass Dartmouth's Charlton School of Business, Graduate Program, accounting and finance. He also enjoys cooking and gardening and loves traveling with Lisa.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
If we work together, I promise that I will always put your interests first, and that in a year or less, we will reduce your stress about cash flow, your business will be running better, and we will be eliminating the barriers to your company’s success.
- Begin with a Discovery Analysis
- Agree on a Strategic GamePlan
- Begin to excel and see results
What Happens if We Don't Move Forward?
Your company value will not grow and your cash flow will not be what you want it to be. You won’t be able to achieve your goals. Grim picture!
Get Started With Karl
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners