Kathy is a finance professional with over 30 years of experience. As a valued member of executive leadership, she is noted for meeting client needs in diverse businesses, including nonprofits and healthcare providers. Throughout her career she has been appointed to drive key organizational and operational initiatives around strategy, client relationships, industry partnerships, and revenue generation. By blending industry knowledge, keen negotiation skills, creative problem solving, a collaborative working style and interpersonal skills, Kathy assists clients in delivering results in key areas.... SEE MORE
As a valued member of executive leadership, she is noted for meeting client needs in diverse business and healthcare operations. Throughout her career she has been appointed to drive key organizational and operational initiatives around strategy, client relationships, industry partnerships, and revenue generation. By blending industry knowledge, keen negotiation skills, creative problem solving with business savvy, a collaborative working style and interpersonal skills Kathy is able to assist clients in delivering results in key areas.
During her career she has held positions in internal audit, cost accounting, controller/ revenue cycle operations, and as chief financial officer, and vice president and principal of a national healthcare consulting practice. Kathy has a strong finance and accounting background, and experience in operations, process improvement, compliance, and project management.
Areas of Expertise:
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Analytics
- Financial and Operational Assessments
- Performance and Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Business Relationship Management
- Leadership and Professional Development
- Thought Leadership
- Project Planning and Goal Creation
Kathy utilizes her expertise to improve operations, cash flow and profitability:
- Financial and Operational Assessments – Determines weaknesses in business operations, assesses profitability and cash flow, implements recommendations for immediate improvement.
- Revenue Growth and Market Penetration – Develops revenue growth targets and marketing plans to significantly increase revenue, cash growth, and market penetration.
- Business Development and Relationship Building – Collaborates with businesses for planning and development of relationships to improve financial results.
- Team Leadership and Change Management – Recruits, trains, and mentors high performing multi-talented teams and leaders to implement recommendations and build a culture for continuous improvement.
Kathy lives in Williamsburg, VA where she has spent most of her life. She graduated from Christopher Newport University with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting, and is a licensed CPA in the state of VA. She has one son and enjoys spending time with family and friends. Hobbies include vacations at the beach, boating, gardening, exercising, and jogging.
Get Started With Kathy
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners