With over 30 years of experience, Ralph is an insightful business leader who has served both private and public companies in executive-level finance and sales operations roles. Considered a true "partner" and "business advisor", Ralph combines strong financial acumen with a deep understanding of the operational cadence of a business. As a change-agent, Ralph has guided organizations through exit transactions, acquisitions, mergers, integrations, restructurings, and an IPO in London... SEE MORE
Ralph has an international background comprised of working in six countries and speaking four languages, he is comfortable guiding multi-cultural teams and initiatives. His industry experience extends to pharmaceutical, medical device, internet, B2B and B2C technology, Robotics and HR services. He has a foundation in public accounting having worked for Coopers and Lybrand and PriceWaterhouse Coopers in both the UK and the US, obtaining his Chartered Accountant qualification while in the UK.
Some of Ralph's more significant accomplishments include:
- Securing a $45 million earn-out payment subsequent to the sale of a Company to a strategic buyer.
- Leading the due diligence, acquisition or post-merger integration activities on ten separate transactions ranging in size from $10 million to $2 billion.
- Co-leading the implementation of Salesforce.com to users based in US, Canada, India and Europe
- Leading the turnaround of a small manufacturing facility in Mexico City necessitating the implementation of and training on multiple new procedures and processes.
Ralph has experience managing and driving the following:
- Strategic Business Planning
- Financial Management
- P&L Management
- Sales Operations
- M&A's, Integrations, restructurings and business transitions
- Cost-containment and profit-maximization strategies
- Big Data, Analytics and Customer Insights
- Go-To-Market planning
- Sales compensation programs
Ralph is true believer in leading by example, tackling problems head-on with courage, leadership, integrity, as well as a dose of humor. He lives in North Billerica, MA with Karen, his wife of 30 years. He has three children, Olivia, Chris and Brian, who live in Tennessee, San Diego and New Hampshire respectively. Outside of work, Ralph is an avid soccer player and enjoys spending time in the White Mountains of NH with his wife, boating, hiking and snow-shoeing.
Get Started With Ralph
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners