Steve has a passion for working with founders and their families working through transition and communication issues to reach the business owner's goals. .. SEE MORE
He adds value to companies in the following areas:
- Cash management and cash flow forecasting and reports
- Strategic planning, budgeting, and tax planning
- Financial and management reporting and analysis
- Improving profits through revenue growth and/or expense control
- Accounting/financial staff development and management
- Managing relationships with banks, CPA's, attorneys and others
- Treasury, banking, and debt management.
- Improving business processes and organizational structuring
- Developing accounting policies, processes, and controls
- Implementing accounting and/or operational systems
- Managing risk and designing insurance plans
- Sales forecasting and management
- Creating Business Plans
Steve has successfully guided companies through various sales. He has worked with private equity firms, strategic buyers, turnaround situations, public offerings, mergers, acquisitions and assisted with transition/exit planning including the use of ESOPs.
He is also skilled at developing financial plans that lead to increased profitability through the use of clear strategies and measurable objectives. He is adept at controlling legal costs through developing and implementing contracts separate from attorney assignments and billings.
Steve has 35+ years of financial and operational experience including:
- Over 30 years as CFO for firms that ranged from $5M to $100M.
- 5 years as CEO and owner of a successful software business.
Steve is a hands-on leader and enjoys solving his client's problems. He works well with employees at all levels of an organization and fosters loyalty and top performance from staff members. He is respected for his superb business skills, insight, objectivity, honesty and integrity.
Steve lives with his two teenage children and spends his free time driving them around to various events in Davis, California.
Get Started With Steve
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners