Steven is a seasoned, strategic problem solver that has over 30 years professional business experience. For the last 15 years he has been a CFO in industry for public and private companies. Steven also spent 15 years working in various corporate financial groups, including as a Management Consultant for Arthur Andersen, LLP. .. SEE MORE
He is recognized as a trusted business adviser and partner. He values integrity and the importance of transparency. He works with business owners, executives, and boards to help improve cash flow, grow profitably, and increase business value.
Steven understands that even profitable businesses can have significant challenges around cash flow and banking relationships.
Steven's helps business owners:
- reduce cash flow worries and improve financing,
- increase company value and personal wealth for a solid retirement, and
- reduce stress and have more free time and security for loved ones.
Steven's areas of experience and expertise include:
- Strategic planning
- Cash, banking, and working capital management
- Process improvement and business turnaround
- Annual planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Banking, insurance, legal and technology relationships
- Balance sheet/debt restructuring
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Multiple business segments and locations
- Global operations – Europe, Middle East, Asia, Australia
- ERP system implementation
He graduated from The University of Southern Mississippi in 1989 with a major in Finance and an MBA. He is a Certified Financial Services Auditor and participates in various non-profits and boards.
Steven enjoys working with business owners and is willing to invest the time necessary to understand the needs and goals of his clients.
He enjoys golf, LSU football, and the New Orleans Saints. He lives happily in Baton Rouge with his wife, 2 children, 4 dogs, 4 chickens, 2 quail and a turkey.
Get Started With Steven
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners