Terry is an experienced strategic and executive leader that drives value and improvement for small and medium sized businesses... SEE MORE
He has held CEO and CFO positions providing strategic, financial, and operational focus and expertise. He is enthusiastic about leading and collaborating with business owners and teams to unlock business potential and materialize organizational goals. Terry’s industry experience includes:
- Commercial Real Estate Finance & Development
In his past roles, Terry has been responsible for the strategic direction to increase organizational and financial value. He has used his skills to develop solutions for his clients. Some notable career highlights include:
- Debt and equity financing - raised over $1.3 billion for acquisition, expansion, startup, equipment, and commercial real estate. Develop and negotiate partnerships and capital structure.
- Growth - 10x times revenue growth and development of a top five nationally ranked training program.
- Strategic planning (Turnaround and growth)
- Identification of high priority value drivers to enhance revenue, reduce expenses, improve efficiency, and incentivize staff.
- Turnarounds - small and mid-sized businesses with cash flow, personnel, operation difficulties, and financing challenges.
- Financial management – KPIs, financial reporting, controls, budgeting, forecasting, cash flow management, and operating plans.
- Exits - small and mid-sized business exits to private equity and strategic buyer.
- Systems - ERP and CRM software implementation. Real-time inventory tracking for multi-stage, multi-location product portfolio. Development of in-house decision support models and systems.
- Compliance - developed compliance programs resulting in “best practices” recognition, reduction in fines and penalties, and reduction in operating expenses. Government contract negotiations and compliance. Department of Education and Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Terry graduated from Cornell University with a degree in Finance from the School of Hotel Administration. When not working he enjoys family time with his wife, daughter, and son. He also enjoys travel, skiing, outdoor activities, and woodworking.