Tim Tarrillion has more than 40 years of experience in managing and growing small-to-medium sized businesses in a range of industries and regions, and was previously named "Entrepreneur of the Year" in the Houston area by Inc. magazine while with one of those companies. He has led companies as CEO, COO or CFO and has particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, operational/financial budgeting, growth strategies, sourcing growth capital from public and private sources, and mentoring/development of effective management teams. .. SEE MORE
In his carreer, Mr.Tarrillion has bought or sold more than 30 companies and has raised millions of dollars in growth capital. Moreover, he played a key role in effectively integrating the acquired or merged companies into cohesive, strategically aligned and profitable operating units.
Just prior to joining B2B CFO, Mr. Tarrillion worked for more than four years with a non-profit organization focused on improving math education for children in grades pre-K through 8th grade, and was instrumental in structuring the sale of the company's technology and products to a national education technology provider that currently serves millions of U.S. children in both public and private schools. Before that, he owned and operated and transportation and warehousing business supporting the Port of Houston, was CEO of a trenchless pipeline rehabilitation company, led an environmental technologies incubation company, spearheaded a company he founded to commercialize a novel decontamination technique used to detoxify industrial, DOE and DOD facilities, and founded an eventual publicly-traded company that provided maintenance and cleaning services to process industries (oil &gas, petrochemical, refining, paper, steel, utilities, etc.) across the nation.
With B2B CFO, Mr Tarrillion can assist his clients with:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Designed for Growth and/or Attaining Net Worth Goals
- Accessing Capital to Achieve Growth Targets
- Strategic and Operational Planning
- Effective Design and Implementation of Growth Strategies (Regional Expansion, Internal Growth, Technological Innovations, Strategic Acquisitions, And Service/Product Expansion)
- Building Effective Management Information Systems for Operational Effectiveness
- Budgeting for Control and Improved Performance
- Business and Financial Modelling for Better Forecasting and Improved Management
- Management Development and Mentoring
- Building Financial Controls Systems and Management Processes
- Improving Human Capital Strategies for Success
- Optimizing Internal Administrative Services
Mr. Tarrillion has a Masters of Chemical Engineering from Rice University and an MBA from Harvard University. He is a native Texan, born in San Antonio, and has lived for nearly 50 years in Houston, Texas. He has been married for more than 40 years and has three daughters and three grandchildren. He is active in his church and has previously served on and led the boards of local private schools and other charitable organizations.
If we work together, I promise that I will always put your interests first, and that in a year or less, we will reduce your stress about cash flow, your business will be running better, and we will be eliminating the barriers to your company’s success. I will give you sound, objective advice, and will do everything I can to help improve your business and your personal life
- Begin with a Discovery Analysis
- Agree on a Strategic Game Plan
- Work with you as a partner and advisor
- Begin to excel and see results
- Enjoy your life and the fruits of your labor
What Happens if We Don't Work Together?
Your company’s value will not grow and your cash flow will not be what you want it to be. You won’t be able to achieve your goals. You will continue to worry about your business and have no one to talk about your business and your life. You will not be able to develop a plan to enjoy the rewards of all your hard work.
Get Started With Tim
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners