B2B CFO® has made a commitment to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to all of the B2B CFO® websites and governs how B2B CFO® collects and uses data. By using the B2B CFO® website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Information that you give us:
B2B CFO® may collect personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home and/or work address and/or telephone number. B2B CFO® also may collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
In the event that you contact us for customer support through the website, we may also request that you provide additional User Information relevant to the support requested by you. Users are under no obligation to provide such information. However, we cannot guarantee that we can provide customer support in the event that relevant information related to the use of our products or services is withheld. We may retain communications relating to customer support, and/or information drawn from such communications, for statistical and/or reference purposes.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through B2B CFO® public message boards or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: B2B CFO® does not read your private online communications with others.
Information that is automatically collected:
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by B2B CFO®. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by B2B CFO® for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the B2B CFO® website.
Use of information by linked websites:
B2B CFO® encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from B2B CFO® so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. B2B CFO® is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the B2B CFO® and B2B CFO® family of websites or the use of your information by such outside websites.
Use of your Personal Information
B2B CFO® collects and uses your personal information to operate the B2B CFO® website and deliver the services you have requested. B2B CFO® may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from B2B CFO® and its affiliates. B2B CFO® may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services.
B2B CFO® does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. B2B CFO® may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, B2B CFO® may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. Such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to B2B CFO®, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
B2B CFO® does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
B2B CFO® keeps track of the websites and pages you visit within B2B CFO®, in order to determine what B2B CFO® services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within B2B CFO® to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
B2B CFO® websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on B2B CFO® or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of B2B CFO® (including enforcing this agreement); and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of B2B CFO®, or the public.
How do we protect your information?
B2B CFO® utilizes a secure, private, password-protected server that is not publicly available in order to protect any information that you provide to B2B CFO®. Any private information, such as credit card information, that you provide in connection with a transaction initiated on the B2B CFO® website, will not be stored on B2B CFO® servers, and it will never be shared with anyone.
The B2B CFO® network of websites may use "cookies" to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize B2B CFO® pages, or register with B2B CFO® site or services, a cookie helps B2B CFO® to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same B2B CFO® website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the B2B CFO® features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the B2B CFO® services or websites you visit.
Changes to this Statement
B2B CFO® will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. B2B CFO® encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how B2B CFO® is protecting your information. When such a change is made, we will update the "Last Updated" date..
Enforcement of this Privacy Statement
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or we have not addressed your inquiry to your satisfaction, you should then contact us at email@example.com.
To Unsubscribe From B2B CFO®
You may unsubscribe from B2B CFO® marketing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "UNSUBSCRIBE" contained within the subject heading.
B2B CFO® welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that B2B CFO® has not adhered to this Statement, please contact B2B CFO® at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
California Privacy Rights
What Are Your California Privacy Rights?
Last Updated: March 9th, 2020
California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident, you can make certain requests regarding your personal information. We will fulfill each of these requests to the extent required by law.
As a practice, we do not sell your information to third party companies. However, law you can ask us the following:
- You can ask us what personal information we have about you, including a list of categories of your personal information that we have sold and a list of categories of your personal information that we have shared with another company for a business purpose.
- You can ask us to delete your personal information.
- You can ask that we stop selling your personal information.
More information on each of these requests is below.
- What personal information do you collect about me? If you make this request, we will return to you (to the extent required by law):
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. Any of the categories of personal information that we collect could be included in a sale to other companies, including those within our corporate family. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
- Delete My Personal Information: You have the right to ask that we delete your personal information. Once we receive a request, we will delete the personal information (to the extent required by law) we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain website or in-store functions that require your personal information to operate. Deleting your personal information will not cancel memberships you have purchased.
- Stop Selling My Personal Information: We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our B2B CFO® family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. For purposes of California law, all categories of personal information, except for background and criminal information, biometric information, and government identifiers, are transferred to third parties or within our family of companies. Such transfers may be considered a sale. If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers. If you are a California resident, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, click “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” at the bottom of our home page to submit your request.
You can ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This generally means we will not deny you goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide a different level of service or quality of goods, or suggest that you might receive a different price or level of quality for goods. Please know, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require usage of your personal information to function.
Last Updated | March 2020