I have been a partner with B2B CFO® since 2009 and I provide CFO and business transition services for companies in numerous industries with up to $75 million in revenue. The two services are very complimentary, as CFO engagements often turn into business transition engagements. I enjoy working with owners as their CFO, enabling them to focus their energies on growing their business instead of managing the financial affairs of the company... SEE MORE
Here is a sample of engagements I've worked on:
- Negotiated a new credit facility for a $7M entertainment industry company to help fund 20% growth.
- Recruited & trained CFO/controller candidates for two fast-growing companies.
- Provide industry benchmarking and cash flow modeling services for an exit planning firm.
- Helped a mfg/distribution company implement a new accounting & inventory management system.
- Implemented product/customer/rep profitability analysis using pivot tables for a $25M IT supply chain company.
Business Transition Services Engagements
- Helped a national SaaS software company sell to a global strategic buyer.
- Helped a $14M regional food company sell to a PE backed company as part of a national rollup.
- Helped a $6M distribution company sell to a competitor.
- Completed a strategic business plan for a SaaS software company resulting in a new exit strategy.
- Worked with buyers/sellers to complete business valuation models and due diligence for a business broker.
I am a member of the Board of Directors and am President-elect for ACG Nebraska, and I lead their annual ACG Cup, which is an M&A case study competition for MBA students at Creighton, UNL, UNO & Bellevue Universities. I am also a member of the Nebraska Society of CPA's (inactive) and the Pay It Forward Group.