James has over 20 years of experience in helping to grow emerging, high-growth businesses within public and private sectors... SEE MORE
In addition, as a graduate from the United States Military Academy at West Point, he served as a Ranger/Airborne Qualified Infantry Officer leading and training troops in the United States Army. His passion is creating stakeholder value and enabling business owners to see the "big picture" across all facets and functional areas of the business. As a partner with B2B CFO, James strives to deliver on the primary mission of what we are here for and what we stand for, "Our Why."
"In everything we do, we believe in improving the lives of business owners. We believe each owner is unique and important to our society. We improve their lives by understanding their goals and removing barriers that get in their way. We have proprietary tools and processes."
Areas of Value
- Budgeting, Strategic Planning and Forecasting
- Cash Flow Management and Optimization
- Revenue and Profit Growth
- Expense Control and Analysis
- ERP Implementations
- Due Diligence Prep for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Internal Financing programs for Customers
- Compensation, Incentive design and modeling
- Sales Force structure and Incentives
- Speed of the Financial Close process
- Workflow Design and Process Improvement
- KPIs, Benchmarks and Data Analytics
- Government Contracts and Receivables (VA/Medicare/Medicaid, FSS)
Originally from the Pacific Northwest, but having lived all over the country, James relocated to Scottsdale, Arizona 3 years ago. His hobbies include golf, skiing, and travel.
If you are interested in preparing to increase revenue, profitability, improve cash flow, increase company value, and need a strategic Finance partner for guidance in all or some of the areas listed above, please reach out to James via email at jameswojcik@B2BCFO.com.