Al has over 40 years of experience in in financial management. Over 37 years as a chief financial officer... SEE MORE
First as a certified public accountant mainly handling automotive dealer groups and their respective related entities. Subsequent to that handling the financial management for dealer groups with revenues up to $250 million. He briefly was recruited and worked for a large law firm with 40 attorneys on staff and partnership.
Al has worked side by side with executives to provide all financial related services. He thrives in an environment that is lacking processes and good efficiencies that make it easier for an entrepreneur to profit. He loves reviewing all management systems and helping provide what the owner actually needs in a hands on manner. He believes processes and efficiencies save time and allow businesses the time to concentrate on their customers.
My expertise is in:
- Cash Flow and Working Capital Reviews.
- Internal Controls-Management Systems-Processes and Key Performance Indicators.
- Financial Reporting and how to maximize it's use for external parties.
- Banking, attorney, and CPA relationships.
- Review of internal processes and look for optimization.
Due Diligence Services such as:
- Inventory Reviews.
- Asset verification and valuation services.
- Insurance Reviews-Quotes and Binding.
- Loan Packages.
- Manufacturer or Franchise Factory Issues.
- Reviewing all Licensing and Permits.
- Human Relation Department concerns including pay plans, benefits and earnings.
- Forensic Accounting.