Bob is a seasoned financial professional with over 40 years of experience in managing strategic decisions and financial issues with a history of proven success. He has served as CFO, Vice President – Finance or Controller for organizations ranging from startups to multibillion organizations in life sciences, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, high tech, software, equipment leasing and professional services industries. .. SEE MORE
Bob understands that business owners want to focus their time and efforts on growing their businesses. By overseeing his clients financial and administrative operations, he allows his clients to do just that. As a trusted advisor, he offers a fresh objective perspective, providing business owners with invaluable insights and guidance.
Bob’s skills and experience include:
• As Vice President of Finance for Specialty Pharmaceutical company provided financial leadership from startup phase to 2018 NASDAQ listing
• Cash forecasting, optimization, and management
• Debt financing for high growth companies, including negotiating terms and conditions, increasing facility size, reducing interest cost, and ensuring covenant compliance
• KPI adoption and management
• Equity financing - private placements, IPO, and public follow - on.
• Sales and operational compensation plan development and implementation, aligning behavior with business goals driving increased profitability and efficiency
• Operational experience leading business units with P&L responsibility
• Business and asset, acquisitions, and sales
• System selection, implementation, and upgrades along with process improvements
Bob earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Montclair State University and a Master of Science degree in Taxation from Seton Hall University.
Bob lives in Brick, New Jersey with his wife Judy and has three adult sons. He enjoys sports and officiates football and lacrosse at the high school and youth levels.
Get Started With Bob
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners