Chris has over 25 years of experience in finance, operations and sales in business ranging from Fortune 500 to small and midsized privately held companies... SEE MORE
He has had the roles of Senior Finance Director, CFO, COO and has managed the sales and marketing function. Several of the firms he worked for implemented Traction (EOS) during his tenure. He is particularly passionate about helping entrepreneurs get a clear picture of their business so they focus on the most important growth and profitability issues.
Chris has worked in a variety of industries including:
- Professional Services
- Systems Integrators
- IT Firms
Chris's skill set includes:
- Operations driven budgeting and forecasting
- Cash management and planning
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Organizational alignment to enhance overall performance
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Sales compensation plans
- Developing scorecards and KPI's
- Banking, auditor, vendor and insurance relationships
- Financial analysis for informed business decisions
Chris received his BA in Finance from Westmar College in LeMars, IA and his MBA from the University of Iowa.
Chris resides in Minneapolis with his wife Ann where they raised their two children. They enjoy walking, jogging and biking the Minneapolis lakes. Chris also enjoys trout fishing and making maple syrup at their cabin in northeast IA.