Art is an experienced CFO and executive leader who is focused on helping businesses achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. With over 32 years of leading small to medium sized businesses through high growth or organizational changes. .. SEE MORE
Art has a long track record of success. His passion is providing dynamic leadership using a formula of: (1) strategic planning, (2) best practice processes with continuous improvement, (3) accountability, (4) strong leadership, (5) growing strong teams.
Art has extensive experience in many industries including:
- IT Services
- High Tech Software
- Data Center
- Equipment Resale (Large Inventory)
- Others (Worked with companies at an Atlanta Based Incubator)
Art also has a long line of success in leading the overall financial operations of Atlanta based companies from early stage to exit with some of his accomplishments listed below:
- Sale of a large ISP business to a Venture Capital Firm in California
- Sale of a high growth software company in Atlanta to a public company in Arizona
- Sale of a Healthcare company to HBOC-McKesson
- Acquisition of a Managed Service Provider located in Atlanta, GA
In his past roles, Art has been the top financial manager responsible for increasing company value and providing a strong financial organization. This includes a strong skill set in setting up systems and processes that provided:
- Strategic Planning
- Cash Management
- Leading People and the overall Financial Operations
- Accurate and Timely Financial Information
- Financial Planning and Budget Management
- Management of Audits with Independent Auditors and Tax Strategies
- Information needed for ESOP's
- Vendor Relations and Expense Reduction
- Mergers and Acquisitions (Exit Strategy)
A native Georgian, Art graduated from Kennesaw State University with a MBA in Finance and from Mercer University with a BBA in Accounting. When not working he enjoys spending time with his wife and three sons, coaching youth sports and traveling to new places.
If we work together, I promise that I will always put your interests first, and that in a year or less, we will reduce your stress about cash flow, your business will be running better, and we will be eliminating the barriers to your company’s success.
- Begin with a Discovery Analysis
- Agree on a Strategic GamePlan
- Begin to excel and see results
What Happens if We Don't Move Forward?
Your company value will not grow and your cash flow will not be what you want it to be. You won’t be able to achieve your goals. Grim picture!
Get Started With Art
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners