Soeren has more than 25 years of international experience in finance and accounting, with more than 18 years of financial management experience working alongside Owners, Presidents and CEO’s. His industry experience includes electronics and data peripherals wholesale, manufacturing and retail as well as tire industry from tires service centers to tire retreading and recycling... SEE MORE
Soeren has effectively managed all aspects of the finance, accounting and administrative functions, including:
• Financial reporting
• Development of budgets and forecasts
• Cash management and collections
• Audit preparations and execution
• Profit enhancement and process improvement
• Financial analysis of capital investments and large purchases
• Contract negotiations and reviews
• Business insurance
• Payroll and employee benefits
Soeren has been restructuring and building efficient accounting and administrative functions for optimization of the companies, including changing reporting tools and processes to shorten the reporting timeline and mitigate errors. Soeren has also improved collection processes to lower the number of days receivables were outstanding.
If we work together, I promise that I will always put your interests first, and that in a year or less, we will reduce your stress about cash flow, your business will be running better, and we will be eliminating the barriers to your company’s success.
- Begin with a Discovery Analysis
- Agree on a Strategic GamePlan
- Begin to excel and see results
What Happens if We Don't Move Forward?
Your company value will not grow and your cash flow will not be what you want it to be. You won’t be able to achieve your goals. Grim picture!
Get Started With Soeren
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners