The GAP Discovery Analysis™
The B2B CFO® Discovery Analysis™
My core values are honesty, integrity and objectivity. One of the ways I demonstrate objectivity is to provide complimentary time to owners of privately held companies. Objectivity is an important value for me and I gladly offer this time to serve, with no strings attached.
Benefits to Business Owners FAQ
There are several benefits to business owners of The Discovery Analysis™.
- It’s complimentary.
- It’s confidential.
- The time commitment from the owner is about one hour.
- Owners receive a copy of our “industry benchmark report.” (Depending upon a company’s industry, this report often compares key benchmark information against hundreds of other companies in the same SIC/NAICS Code with a similar sales volume.)
- A written report of the “key findings” learned during The Discovery Analysis™. (A key finding is the most important, critical, significant or vital finding.)
- The owner will finally see graphs and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that a bank creates if the company applies for a bank loan.
- The owner will know more about the company in about 7-8 days than the owner knew the day our process began.
- The owner will receive professional information that may help with their desire to beat the company’s competitors.
- It’s performed by a partner in our firm, each averages 20+ years of experience since graduation from a college or university.