Steve is a financial professional with over 36 years of experience helping companies grow and prosper. He has a talent for identifying and understanding the issues that inhibit a company’s growth. By utilizing our tools and processes, Steve will work with you to gain clarity around your company’s current financial status and develop long-term goals that align with your needs. .. SEE MORE
Steve is passionate about the success of his clients. He understands every business owner has different goals. Steve takes the time to understand the issues that are most important to you and will work with you to achieve your goals.
Steve has a special talent for assisting businesses prepare for sale. Through financial clarity, understanding your business will help you communicate the value of your business, and a potential buyer will be confident they understand how your business functions and willing to spend what it takes to make your organization part of their company.
Steve’s background prior to joining B2B CFO®:
• Earned his Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Wisconsin – River Falls.
• Began his career in public accounting at the regional CPA firm of Boulay and Company.
• Earned his CPA Certificate and advanced to Audit Manager as an employee at Boulay.
• Spent the next 22 years as a financial leader helping his employer to grow and prosper.
• Gained experience in manufacturing, distribution, medical device, professional service and construction industries.
• Brought a wealth of operational and financial management experience to B2B CFO in 2012.
Steve understands that his clients want to focus most of their time growing their businesses, but financial and administrative demands often distract them from their primary objectives. All businesses need sound financial systems and advice to survive. When a client engages Steve to oversee their financial and administrative operations, he allows them to focus on their primary activities. Steve will provide the professional financial service the client needs to survive and grow, without the added burden on the company of a full-time CFO salary.
Get Started With Steve
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners