Steven has over 35 years of financial experience including 25 years as a Chief Financial Officer/VP of Finance. He has a proven track record of being able to act as a strategic partner and key advisor to the principals of these organizations. Throughout his career, he has been a results-oriented, hands-on person that has contributed to many operational areas to improve profitability without compromising the operations of that particular business venture. He has an extensive contact list that includes Bankers and other Loan Professionals, Attorneys, CPAs and Accountants, IT Professionals, Marketing Consultants, and other independent professionals throughout the country. My phone # is 817-938-8304 and my email is email@example.com.. SEE MORE
Major accomplishments include:
- Negotiating and closing of loans and credit lines which resulted in substantial increases in cash flow.
- Successfully acquiring and disposing of properties and entities per established target prices.
- Achieving substantial reductions in internal operating and administrative costs.
- Implementing policies and procedures to collect outstanding receivables.
- Achieving substantial reductions in insurance costs, outside legal, and accounting fees.
- Implementing comprehensive expense budgeting and sales forecasting systems.
- Developing systems to control inventories and increase inventory turnover.
- Consolidating workflows that resulted in staff reductions without compromising operational results.
Steven was born and raised in Chicago. He moved to Dallas in 1994, after a successful career with a prominent Chicago organization, The Joseph Group. The Joseph Group was involved in various businesses including building materials (retail and wholesale) and real estate. He began his career with the Joseph Group in 1977 and became the CFO in 1987.
Starting in 1994 and encompassing a 19 year period, Steven was employed with an entrepreneurial Dallas based family organization (Duda Group) that had investments in many areas. During his tenure with the Duda Group, his role included handling the corporate as well as the personal finances of the various principals of the family.
Steven obtained his CPA Certification in 1977 and his MBA in Finance in 1986.
Steven lives in the Dallas area. He has been married to Claire Tabor for 40 years. We have two successful children. Steven loves to play golf and enjoys taking long walks on the beach.
Get Started With Steven
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners