Steve is a change agent; he has a proven ability to translate a company's financial results into initiatives that improve the bottom line. He has served as Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer and President of privately held and publicly traded companies during his 30+ year professional career. His experience is unique in that he has successfully partnered with CEO's of companies as small as $2 million in annual revenue, up to as large as $600 million. His leadership role has directly translated to financial and strategic value for his companies. His business experience is deep and broad, and includes industries such as:.. SEE MORE
- Financial and Other Services
Steve has recruited, managed and mentored professional teams, large and small, in IT, HR, Procurement, Sales, Marketing, Treasury, Finance and Accounting. Two of his prior companies were listed on the NYSE and NASDAQ exchanges. He has extensive experience with the Board Room, Investor Relations and analyst presentations. Steve has raised over $1 billion in debt and equity for his companies in both the private and public arena. Some of his career highlights include:
- Startups -- one publicly traded and one privately held
- Debt and Equity Financing - IPO and numerous rounds of private equity and debt; partnering with banks and Wall Street firms
- Exits - small and mid-sized business exits by way of sale to a strategic partner
- Turnarounds - small and mid-sized businesses with cash flow, personnel and debt difficulties
- Leadership in crisis -- management in face of business shutdown
- Implementing financial controls, covenant compliance, operating plans and forecasts
- Managing large strategic projects - implementing Oracle and SAP ERP platforms
- Developing and negotiating joint ventures, vendor agreements and partnerships
- Government/DOD/SBIR contract negotiations and compliance
Steve holds an MBA from the University of Wisconsin, and a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Denison University. Steve is also an FAA licensed pilot, holding Commercial, Multi-engine, Instrument and Flight Instructor ratings. Besides aviation, he enjoys golf, skiing, road biking and reading.
If we work together, I promise that I will always put your interests first, and that in a year or less, we will reduce your stress about cash flow, your business will be running better, and we will be eliminating the barriers to your company’s success.
- Begin with a Discovery Analysis
- Agree on a Strategic GamePlan
- Begin to excel and see results
What Happens if We Don't Move Forward?
Your company value will not grow and your cash flow will not be what you want it to be. You won’t be able to achieve your goals. Grim picture!
Get Started With Stephen
Get Your own complimentary* Discovery Analysis™ from B2B CFO®
*Complimentary for qualified business owners